KPO's Transmitter Engineers
These are the engineers who maintained and operated
KPO's 50 KW transmitter in Belmont, mid 1930's.
Left to Right: R. W. Clark, Assistant Station Engineer;
F. L. Barron; Curtis D. Peck, KPO Station Engineer; W. D. Kellogg;
O. H. Brown; W. H. McAuley; E.A. Poage; A.O. Dingle.
The AC service transformers and the giant heat exchanger for
the transmitter can be seen on the pedestal in the background.
[Go to Index of Articles]
[Return to Photo Archive]
[Return to Home Page]