The Towers of KQW on the
First Baptist Church, San Jose
In 1925, Doc Herrold sold KQW to the First Baptist Church of San Jose. The church applied
the slogan "King's Quickening Word" to the station, and installed the equipment in the church
building. This photo shows the towers built on the church property to hold the KQW antenna.
[Go to Index of Articles]
[Return to Photo Archive]
[Return to Home Page]