KGO's Main Studio, 1924
This view shows the larger of the two studios located on the second floor
of the KGO studio building. It was large enough to hold a small orchestra. Note
the condenser microphone on the pedestal in the center of the room, and another
on the cabinet on the left.
[Go to Index of Articles] [Return to Photo Archive] [Return to Home Page]